8 Ocak 2015 Perşembe

İngilizce Deyimler ve İfadeler 50

English Expressions & Phrases

same here

= me too, I agree
    the same with me
    I feel the same way
    I am in the same situation
    that's exactly how I felt
    I have had/am having the same experience/perception

= ben de, aynen ben de
    al benden de o kadar


* A: I can't come to the picnic this weekend, because I'm looking after the kids.
  (Çocuklara bakacağım için bu hafta sonu pikniğe gelemiyorum.)
  B: Same here. We're going to the reservoir.
  (ben de senin gibiyim -gelemiyorum- Baraj gölüne gideceğiz.)

* Bob: I'll have chocolate ice cream!
  (Çikolatalı dondurma alacağım/istiyorum.)
  Bill: Same here.
  (ben de/benimki de aynısından)

* A: I can't get onto the network.
  (Ağa bağlanamıyorum.)
  B: Same here.
  (Ben de/aynen ben de)

* Mary: I'll vote for the best candidate.
  (En iyi/uygun adaya oy vereceğim.)
  Tom: Same here!
  (Ben de.)

* A: The gas gauge shows empty.
  (Benzin/yakıt göstergesi boş gösteriyor.)
  B: Same here.
  (Al benden de o kadar/benimki de.)

* A: I think she was lying all along.
  (Sanırım başından beri yalan söylüyordu.)
  B: Same here.
  (aynen bence de.)

* A: I couldn't sleep because of the noise.
  (Gürültüden uyuyamadım.)
  B: Same here.
  (Aynen ben de/al benden de o kadar)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder