24 Eylül 2014 Çarşamba

İngilizce Deyimler ve İfadeler 15

English Expressions & Phrases

move over

= change the place or move to the other side in order to make room for someone else to pass or sit or stand
  budge up
 
= kenara çekilmek, kenara/yana kaymak
  yer açmak, yer vermek, kaymak, ilerlemek


* Move over! I'm his mother. If what you're doing here is illegal, I'm calling your own mother up, too.
  (Çekil önümden. Ben onun annesiyim. Eğer burada yasal olmayan birşey yapıyorsanız, senin de annei arayacağım/telefon açıp ona söyleyeceğim/anlatacağım)

* This man needs to get to hospital right away! Move over and let us pass!
  (Bu adamın acilen/hemen hastaneye gitmesi gerekiyor. Çekilin de/yol verin de geçelim.)

* Move over, I want to sit here, right next to you.
  (Kay yana, buraya, hemen yanına/yanıbaşına oturmak istiyorum.)

* Everyone moved over to let the injured man pass.
  (Yaralı adamın geçebilmesi için herkes kenara çekildi/yol verdi.)

* I thought there was no seat for me but then everyone moved over one seat and I could sit too.
  (Oturabileceğim koltuk/yer yok zannetmiştim/diye düşünmüştüm fakat sonra herkes birer koltuk kaydı da ben de oturabildim.)
 
* If you move over a bit we can all sit together.
  (Biraz kayarsanız hepimiz birlikte oturabiliriz.)

* Move over and let me drive.
  (Yana geç/kay, ben süreyim.)

* The rude man refused to move over to let me pass.
  (Kaba adam kenara çekilip geçmeme müsaade etmedi/izin vermedi.)

* I want to sit on the sofa too. Can you move over?
  (Kanepeye ben de oturmak istiyorum. Yer açabilir misiniz/kenara kayabilir misiniz?)

* Can you move over? I would like to sit on that bench too.
  (Kayabilir misiniz? Kanepeye ben de oturmak istiyorum.)

* Can you move over so that my grandmother can sit down?
  (Kenara kayabilir misiniz, ananem otursun?

* If you move over a bit, I can sit down too.
  (Biraz kayabilirseniz ben de oturabilirim.)

* Why are you sitting on that side of the sofa? Move over next to me!
  (Kanepenin niye o başına oturuyorsun? Yanıma kay/gel.)

* The flowers on the table are pretty, but can you please move them over? I can’t see everyone!
  (Masadaki çiçekler çok güzeller fakat onları kenara çekebilir misin? Herkesi göremiyorum.)

* Move over to the right so that I can fit you all in the photograph.
  (Sağa kayın da hepinizi fotoğrafa alabileyim/sığdırabileyim.)

* After I got on the bus, a boy on the back seat moved over so I could sit down.
  (Otobüse bindikten sonra arka koltuktaki bir çocuk/genç oturabileyim diye bana yer verdi/açtı.)

* Move over. I need some space.
  (Kay kenara. Sıkıştım.)

* Please move over. Part of this space is mine.
  (Lütfen kenara kayın. Bu kısım benim yerim.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder